Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions – BigBasket Voucher
1. This Voucher entitles you to Rs. 500 Bigbasket Gift Voucher in select cities of India.
2. One code can be redeemed only once.
3. The Bigbasket Gift Voucher is valid only in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Indore, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Lucknow, Kanpur, Ludhiana, Mysore, Nagpur, Patna, Surat, Vadodara, Vijayawada, Guntur and Vishakhapatnam
4. Gift Card can be used on Bigbasket website, App and M-site
5. Entire Gift Card amount will be redeemed and credited to the BB wallet. After the amount is credited, it can be used across multiple orders.
6. Gift Card is not redeemable for cash or credit
7. If the customer misplaces the gift card, Bigbasket shall not be responsible to reimburse / refund
8. No duplicate will be issued if the gift card is lost or misplaced
9. Gift Card cannot be re-validated once expired
10. The holder of the gift card is deemed to be the beneficiary
11. Validity period of the gift card will not be extended under any circumstances
12. Any dispute should be referred to Bigbasket and the decision of Bigbasket shall be final
13. If Gift Card is purchased in a city not mentioned above, amount will not be reimbursed/refunded
14. Bigbasket Gift Voucher are non-refundable, whether you use it or not.
15. This Bigbasket Gift Voucher cannot be treated as a cash equivalent under any circumstances or interpretation and the vendor shall under no circumstance exchange the voucher for cash.
16. The validity of Bigbasket Gift Voucher cannot be extended, new vouchers cannot be provided against the expired/unused Vouchers.
17. Bigbasket Gift Voucher cannot be returned, reloaded or resold.
18. In no event shall the maximum liability exceed the value of the voucher
Terms and Conditions – Urban Company Voucher
- The Urban Company Gift Cards (Urban Company GCs) so issued can be used for any purchase listed on www.urbanclap.com, www.urbancompany.com, and Urban Company mobile application.
- Urban Company GCs can be redeemed by visiting My Profile Section on Urban Company App only.
- A maximum of one Urban Company gift card can be used per booking. Multiple Gift Vouchers cannot be used together.
- No cash withdrawal is permissible against the Urban Company GCs.
- Urban Company GCs cannot be used to purchase other Urban Company Gift Cards, if any.
- This e Gift Voucher shall have a validity period of 6 months from date of issue.
- If the order value is less than the amount of the Urban Company GCs, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect under the same Urban Company GCs and can be used for subsequent transactions till its validity.
- In case the Order is cancelled by the Customer within the timeframe as mentioned in the Cancellation Policy, wherein the Customer has redeemed the Urban Company GCs, in such scenario the Customers’ Urban Company GCs shall be credited with the amount equivalent to the redemption amount.
- Once the Urban Company GCs has been sent to you, you are bound to protect the Urban Company GCs PIN or Gift Card number as confidential. In the event of any misuse of Urban Company Gift Cards due to loss of any such confidential details due to the fault of the purchaser, UrbanClap Technologies India Pvt. Ltd (urbanclap.com) or their affiliates shall not be held responsible for the same and no refund can be issued against such Gift cards
- Urban Company reserves the right to cancel the Urban Company GCs if the same have been found to be purchased with fraudulent means. In such cases, the funds shall be credited back to the same source from where these were received.
- In the event the beneficiary/Know Your Customer ("KYC") details as per RBI Guidelines are found to be incorrect/insufficient, Urban Company retain the right to cancel the Urban Company GCs so issued.
- The Company shall, at all times , keep the passwords that are created by the Company or its customers/beneficiaries on the Website or Mobile Application and the Gift Card Pin generated strictly confidential and not reveal the same to any person or entity.
- No returns and no refunds on Urban Company GCs
- No fees or charges apply to purchasing GCs
- Urban Company GC’s cannot be reloaded / resold.
- The cardholder may request for the revalidation of the expired gift card. Upon receipt of such request the gift card may be revalidated after due verification and maybe subject to additional terms and conditions.
- Every holder of Gift Cards shall be required to (add the value stored) on such Gift Card into the Urban Company User Account. For Gift Cards purchased on Urban Company Mobile Application or website, the Gift card value is automatically stored into the user account of recipient.
- Urban Company (UrbanClap Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.) shall honour and consider requests for blocking of Gift Cards only from users who have registered in accordance with the terms above.
- You can write to email@example.com for any help related to the gift cards you purchased or received.
- All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore.
- No returns and no refunds on gift cards, E- gift cards and gift vouchers shipped by Bigcity.
- To login & view your gift card transaction statement, please click here and go to the tab UrbanClap.
Terms and Conditions – Zomato Voucher
1. This offer entitles the end user Rs. 500 off on the Zomato App.
2. Post the issuance of the unique code to the customer, the customer has 90 days to claim the reward from the said Partner O?er code, beyond which the code shall stand invalid. One code can be redeemed only once.
3. This offer is available only on the online payment option and not available on Cash on Delivery.
4. The discount is valid on subtotal amount, which excludes delivery (+packaging) and GST charges.
5. Any Order that customers place on the Zomato App is subject to product availability, delivery capacity and acceptance by Partner and participating restaurant.
6. Discount is offered on a maximum of 1 transaction only on one promo Code. The balance cost (after discount) of the order will be charged to the credit/ debit card of the end-user.
7. A maximum of 1 code can be used per transaction.
8. A maximum 1 code can be used per person, per mobile number, per account on Zomato App.
9. If the value of the Order is less than the value of the voucher, the balance is non-refundable and cannot be carried forward or used in any other transaction. Minimum order value applies for the usage of the voucher.
10. This offer is only for Home Delivery. The quality and services are governed by Zomato Terms and conditions.
11. This offer is subject to promotional availability or till the stock lasts whichever is earlier.
12. To use the code, the voucher holder will have to download the Zomato App on their device and will have to agree to all Terms & Conditions of the Zomato App.
13. In no event shall the maximum liability exceed the value of the Zomato Voucher of Rs. 500.
14. Zomato reserve the right to restrict the voucher discount for any account with suspicious behaviour or invalid details/credentials. Zomato/Premier Sales Promotions Pvt Ltd has the right to ask for documents to prove the customer/user identity.
15. This voucher shall have a validity period of 3 months from date of issue.
Terms and Conditions – Uber Voucher
- This Voucher entitles you to Rs. 500 Uber Voucher in select cities of India.
- One code can be redeemed only once.
- Cabs will be provided subject to availability.
- Applicable only on rides booked on the Uber App.
- Uber Vouchers are non-refundable, whether you use it or not.
- This Uber voucher cannot be treated as a cash equivalent under any circumstances or interpretation and the vendor shall under no circumstance exchange the voucher for cash.
- The validity of Uber Vouchers cannot be extended, new vouchers cannot be provided against the expired/unused Vouchers.
- Users can avail the offers only in cities & towns serviced by Uber.
- Multiple Uber vouchers cannot be clubbed in a single ride.
- Uber Vouchers cannot be returned, reloaded, or resold.
- The Uber voucher cannot be combined with other special offers or promotions that may be on.
- If the trip value exceeds the Uber voucher amount, the balance must be paid by the payment options available on the Uber App.
- Uber voucher can only be used by the first person who redeems the code.
- One voucher can be used in one single transaction and the balance cannot be used for a subsequent transaction.
- This Voucher shall have a validity period of 6 months from date of issue.
- All terms and conditions of Uber Cabs apply. For detailed T&Cs please visit Uber’s Official website.
- For any queries or issues involving redemption or usage of Uber voucher, please call 080405548XX or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Support helpline is open from 10:30 AM to 5:30 PM from Monday to Friday and are closed on weekends and public holidays.
- In no event shall the maximum liability exceed the value of the voucher
Terms and Conditions – Amazon Voucher
- This offer entitles the end user to Amazon Pay Gift Voucher on www.amazon.in / Amazon Mobile App. The value of the cashback will be mentioned on your voucher.
- Offer is valid for transactions made on www.amazon.in or on the Amazon App.
- The code is valid once per user.
- If you are not an Amazon registered customer, you will be required to register on the Amazon website or Amazon Mobile App to redeem your Amazon Pay Gift Voucher.
- In the event of any fraud detection Amazon reserve the right to modify/change, discontinue, terminate, withdraw the Offer at any time during the Offer Period.
- Amazon Pay Gift Vouchers cannot be used to purchase other gift vouchers. Gift Vouchers cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash. Unused Gift Vouchers balances associated with an Amazon.in account cannot be transferred to another Amazon.in account. No interest will be payable by Amazon on any Amazon Pay Gift Voucher or Amazon Pay Gift Voucher balance.
- Amazon.in or Premier Sales Promotions Pvt Ltd. is not responsible if an Amazon Pay Gift Voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. Amazon Seller Services Private Limited ("Amazon") will have the right to close customer accounts and take payment from alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained Gift Voucher is redeemed and/or used to make purchases on www.amazon.in.
- The Amazon.in Conditions of Use apply to Amazon Pay Gift Vouchers. Amazon.in reserves the right to change these Amazon Pay Gift Voucher terms and conditions from time to time in its discretion and without prior notice to you. All terms and conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law.
- The Amazon Pay Gift Voucher is Redeemable across all products on Amazon except apps, certain global store products, and other gift vouchers.
- Amazon Pay Gift Vouchers once sold are non-refundable, whether you use it or not.
- The Amazon Pay Gift Voucher cannot be treated as a cash equivalent under any circumstances or interpretation and shall under no circumstances be exchanged for cash.
- The validity of Amazon Pay Gift Vouchers cannot be extended, new EGVs cannot be provided against the expired/unused Vouchers.
- The Amazon Pay Gift Voucher is not valid at any of Amazon.in alliance partner website/App or any retail outlets /stores
- EGVs are a Prepaid Instrument subjected to regulations by Reserve Bank of India. Premier Sales Promotions Pvt Ltd and its GV issuing partners will be legally required to share the details of the purchase of the EGVs and transaction undertaken using the EGV. The issuer is also required to share the Know Your Customer (“KYC”) details of the purchaser/ redeemer of the EGV with RBI or such statutory authorities, as per statutory guidelines issued from time to time. Premier Sales Promotions Pvt Ltd and its GV issuing partners may contact the purchaser of the EGV in this regard.
- Redemption: Gift Vouchers may only be redeemed toward the purchase of eligible products on www.amazon.in. Purchases are deducted from the redeemer's Gift Voucher balance. Any unused Gift Voucher balance will remain associated with the redeemers Amazon.in the account and applied to purchases in order of the earliest expiration date.
- Fraud: Amazon is not responsible if a Gift Voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (Amazon) will have the right to close customer accounts and take payment from alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained Gift voucher is redeemed and/or used to make purchases on www.amazon.in.
- In no event, shall the maximum liability exceed the value of the coupon/voucher
Terms and Conditions – Myntra
- Myntra E- Gift Card is issued by Qwikcilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd which is a private limited company incorporated under the laws of India, and is authorised by the Reserve Bank of India ("RBI") to issue such Gift Cards.
- This E-Gift Card is redeemable only on Myntra marketplace platform.
- This E-Gift Card shall have a validity period of 6 months from date of issue.
- This E - Gift Card cannot be used to purchase other gift cards.
- Multiple E- Gift Cards can be clubbed in a single order.
- E -Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit and cannot be reloaded.
- This E-Gift Card can be redeemed online against sellers listed on www.myntra.com or Myntra Mobile App only.
- In cases where the order is cancelled, the E- Gift Card amount shall be refunded to the source E-Gift Card. The E - Gift Card amount shall not be refunded to the user's cashback account.
- The balance amount, if any, of the cost of the item being purchased by the Customer, after the discount has been availed, will have to be paid by the Customer at the time of purchase. If the order value exceeds the E -Gift Card amount, the balance must be paid by Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking/Cash on Delivery.
- Extra VAT may apply in addition to the unit sale price on certain products, but the final inclusive price will not exceed the 'M.R.P.'
- All taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues and charges payable in connection with the benefits accruing under the offer shall be borne solely by the Customer
- If the order value is less than the amount of the E - Gift Card, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect under the same E -Gift Card and can be used for subsequent transactions.
- For individual retail customers E - Gift Cards can be purchased on www.myntra.com or Myntra Mobile App using the following payment modes only - Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking.
- Gift Cards can be redeemed by selecting the payment mode as Gift Card.
- You are solely responsible for the safety and security of the E -Gift Cards. myntra.com/Qwikcilver Solutions are not responsible for any acts of omission or commission if Gift Card is lost, stolen or used without permission.
- Once the E - Gift Card has been sent to the customer, then the customers are bound to protect the E-Gift Card PIN or E -Gift Card number. In the event of any misuse of E -Gift Card due to loss of any such confidential details due to the fault of the purchaser/customer, myntra.com/ Qwikcilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd shall not be held responsible for the same and no refund can be issued against such E -Gift Cards. .
- Myntra.com/Qwikcilver Solutions assume no responsibility for the products purchased using the E - Gift Card and any liability thereof is expressly disclaimed. Product warranty shall be regulated by the terms and conditions mentioned on the warranty card of respective products.
- Validity of E - Gift Card cannot be extended, new E - Gift Card cannot be provided against the expired/unused E - Gift Cards.
- Qwikcilver/Myntra reserves the right to cancel the E - Gift Card if the same have been found to be purchased with fraudulent means and/or the beneficiary/Know Your Customer ("KYC") details as per RBI Guidelines are found to be incorrect/insufficient. In such cases, the funds shall be credited back to the same source from where these were received.
- You agree and understand that E - Gift Cards are a pre-paid payment Instrument subjected to regulations by RBI Under the RBI guidelines, Myntra/ Qwikcilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd may be required to share KYC details of the purchaser/ redeemer of the Gift Card and/or any other information with relation to the purchase of the Gift Cards and/or transaction undertaken using the Gift Card with RBI or such statutory authorities. Myntra/ Qwikcilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd may contact the purchaser/redeemer of the GC for any such information.
- Myntra along with its sellers reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the E-Gift Card, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without notice, at its sole discretion.
- All orders would be subject to availability at the time of purchase and will be governed by the standard terms and conditions on myntra.com. In case of return of the purchased item, please refer to the “Return Policy” on our website or write to email@example.com.
- All disputes arising out of or in connection to this scheme are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Bangalore only.
- Gift Cards are not applicable on the following sellers: Titan Company Limited, Bluestone Jewellery & Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd., Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Pvt. Ltd.
- This E-Gift Card can be redeemed online against all sellers listed on www.myntra.com or Myntra Mobile App only except items sold by TITAN company Ltd, BlueStone Jewellery and Lifestyle Pvt Ltd and Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited.
- E-Gift Cards are normally delivered instantly. But sometimes due to system issues, the delivery can be delayed up-to 24 - 48 hours.
- Every holder of Gift Cards shall be required to add the value stored on such Gift Card into Myntra User Account as a pre-requisite to the redemption of the Gift Cards.
- For Dispute and Liability: Please refer the Customer Grievance policy for dispute resolution, unauthorized transactions and liability related aspects at https://www.qwikcilver.com/grievance-policy/”
- No returns and no refunds on gift cards, E- gift cards and gift vouchers shipped by woohoo.in. Please check the refund policy at http://www.woohoo.in/faq for further details.
- To login & view your gift card transaction statement, please click here and go to the tab Myntra
General Terms & Conditions
- The offer is open to residents of India, except employees of HSBC Limited and Premier Sales Promotions Pvt. Ltd, and their immediate families.
- Only one voucher per registration will be entertained. Multiple vouchers cannot be registered together.
- A maximum of 3 vouchers may be used per person, per mobile number per email id during the promotion period.
- This voucher has no monetary value, is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer
- The usage of this voucher is incumbent upon a few conditions to be followed by the voucher holder. Such conditions need to be followed by the voucher holder.
- This offer is subject to promotional availability.
- This offer is not exchangeable for “cash” or for sale.
- This voucher has no monetary value, is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
- The “How to Use” instructions form a part of these Terms & Conditions.
- Any costs associated with entering the promotion, including but not limited to accessing the promotional website, SMS charges to enter into the promotion, Call Charges, or Data Charges are the responsibility of each entrant. The entrant may be charged by their respective telecom operator as per their nominated tariff plan.
- If Premier Sales Promotions Pvt Ltd (Bigcity Promotions) has already sent voucher code by SMS, Premier Sales Promotions Pvt Ltd will not re-send the voucher code to any new phone number nominated by the entrant.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to invalidate any customer; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a mobile network, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any damage to entrant's or any other person's mobile handset or computer related to, or resulting from, participation in this promotion or the downloading of any materials related to this promotion.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
- Caution: Any attempt to deliberately damage the Promoter's promotional website or the information on the website, to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these Terms or any other legal obligation by an entrant, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for those losses, damages and costs.
- HSBC Limited and Premier Sales Promotions Pvt. Ltd. accept no responsibility, financial or otherwise for the misuse of Premier Sales Promotions Pvt. Ltd. vouchers, and are not liable for any personal loss or injury and cannot be held responsible for any disagreement concerning quality/ availability of featured offers.
- Premier Sales Promotions Pvt. Ltd., its clients, agents and distributors cannot replace any lost, stolen or damaged vouchers and reserve the right to withdraw or amend any details and/or prices without notice.
- Premier Sales Promotions Pvt. Ltd. is acting as an executing agency for this promotional offer and holds no legal and financial liability on unclaimed offers, incentives, vouchers etc. beyond the applicable period of the promotional offer.
- The promoter does not endorse the quality of any of the products or services being offered by the Premier Sales Promotions Pvt Ltd or by its partners. Any complaints or queries pertaining to the same would have to be taken up directly with the Premier Sales Promotions Pvt Ltd marketing of such a product or service.
- Premier Sales Promotions Pvt Ltd., its clients, agents, and distributors cannot replace any lost, stolen or damaged vouchers and reserve the right to withdraw or amend any details and/or prices without notice.
- These Terms & Conditions are subject to Indian Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Bangalore.
- To know the offer validity dates, please check your email received from HSBC Limited
- Promoter: HSBC Limited
- All offers supplied by PREMIER SALES PROMOTIONS PVT LTD, Mitra Towers, Kasturba Road, Bangalore 560001, India. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and all queries should be sent to the said address.